The Indiana Ground Water Association is a non-profit organization of water well drilling and pump contractors, geologists, hydrologists, engineers, state and local government employees, and ground water industry suppliers and manufacturers dedicated to:
- Remaining the principal custodian of Indiana's groundwater by maintaining high standards in the ground water industry.
- Offering a supportive environment and networking opportunities for various professionals in the ground water industry.
- Providing continuing education to members and accurate information to the public regarding the quantity, quality, and availability of Indiana's ground water resources.
- Fostering cooperation between governmental agencies, communities, land owners and industry to identify and solve problems associated with ground water use.
- Serving as a resource for consumers who are searching for quality contractors in their region.
The Ohio Water Well Association is having their convention on November 19 and 20 in Columbus, Ohio. They are extending member pricing to IGWA members. The link to the registration page is here.
2016 will feature our Biennial Trade Show and continuing event education November 3 and 4, 2016. We will have changes to the format based on responses from last year. Please mark your calendars! This event will be the last event to obtain ceu's for the 2015/2016 cycle.