The Indiana Ground Water Association is a non-profit organization of water well drilling and pump contractors, geologists, hydrologists, engineers, state and local government employees, and ground water industry suppliers and manufacturers dedicated to:
- Remaining the principal custodian of Indiana's groundwater by maintaining high standards in the ground water industry.
- Offering a supportive environment and networking opportunities for various professionals in the ground water industry.
- Providing continuing education to members and accurate information to the public regarding the quantity, quality, and availability of Indiana's ground water resources.
- Fostering cooperation between governmental agencies, communities, land owners and industry to identify and solve problems associated with ground water use.
- Serving as a resource for consumers who are searching for quality contractors in their region.
November 3 & 4 will feature our Biennial Tradeshow and Convention. This will be the last event to get your 2015-16 cycle ceu's to renew your 2017 licenses! Mark your calendar now. Full event information will go out in August.
We have a great variety of speakers this year:
DOT Update full general session- not to be missed. Many changes are coming. Indiana State Police DOT will update on new laws.
DNR and IDEM will do a general full session on updates.
Break out classes include:
Idem update on lead in water, Solar pumps, Pumps 101, Safety in underground digging, Meter Basics, Large Drive seminar, Sand Pack discussion, Indiana Voluntary network, Rig Safety, Mud management for Environtmental drillers, and more to come.
We will be back at the Blue Chip Casino in Michigan City. If you prefer to make reservations now, the discounted room code is GIG1103.
Our new email address is email@example.com.