The Indiana Ground Water Association is a non-profit organization of water well drilling and pump contractors, geologists, hydrologists, engineers, state and local government employees, and ground water industry suppliers and manufacturers dedicated to:
- Remaining the principal custodian of Indiana's groundwater by maintaining high standards in the ground water industry.
- Offering a supportive environment and networking opportunities for various professionals in the ground water industry.
- Providing continuing education to members and accurate information to the public regarding the quantity, quality, and availability of Indiana's ground water resources.
- Fostering cooperation between governmental agencies, communities, land owners and industry to identify and solve problems associated with ground water use.
- Serving as a resource for consumers who are searching for quality contractors in their region.
Join us September 11 at Carmel Utilities for a joint field day with AWWA and IGWA. Follow link to register online: http://www.inawwa.org/event/central-district-fall-2015-meeting/
IGWA is presenting our Fall Field Day at Fort Harrison in Indianapolis on October 9. Registration can be found here.
IGWA's final education event for 2015 will be November 5 at Valle Vista Conference Center in Greenwood. Registration can be found here.