The Indiana Ground Water Association is a non-profit organization of water well drilling and pump contractors, geologists, hydrologists, engineers, state and local government employees, and ground water industry suppliers and manufacturers dedicated to:
- Remaining the principal custodian of Indiana's groundwater by maintaining high standards in the ground water industry.
- Offering a supportive environment and networking opportunities for various professionals in the ground water industry.
- Providing continuing education to members and accurate information to the public regarding the quantity, quality, and availability of Indiana's ground water resources.
- Fostering cooperation between governmental agencies, communities, land owners and industry to identify and solve problems associated with ground water use.
- Serving as a resource for consumers who are searching for quality contractors in their region.
IGWA is presenting our Fall Field Day at Fort Harrison in Indianapolis on October 9. Registration can be found here.
IGWA's final education event for 2015 will be November 5 at Valle Vista Conference Center in Greenwood. Registration can be found here.
2016 will feature our Biennial Trade Show and continuing event education in early November. We will have changes to the format based on responses from last year. Please mark your calendars! We will have exact dates after the annual meeting this October. This event will be the last event to obtain ceu's for the 2015/2016 cycle.